Our Mum’s are always there for us, whatever we need, so Mother’s Day is a great time to show them how much we appreciate their support and love. If you are looking for something a little bit special this Mother’s Day, then hopefully I can give you a few tips on what types of gifts might be well received by your Mum.
As with Valentine’s Day, I don’t think these gifts should always break the bank, but I do think a well thought out gift is always well received.
Gifts With a Lovely Message….
If you’re looking for a gift that conveys your thoughts or feelings for you Mum this Mother’s Day, these are a few of my favourites.
1. The New Thank You Mum Mug is a great gift at £9.99. A cute printed message on a porcelain mug, gift boxed as well.
2. The New Mother Plaque is a lovely gift with a lovely message and is just £7.99.
3. As well as being Mother’s Day, it is a great day to celebrate families. This cute families coaster is a great price at just £5.99.
Gifts for the Fashion Conscious Mum….
For those Mum’s that love fashion accessories, I have a few great suggestions for your Mother’s Day gift. Some of my personal favourites too!
1. Our amazing clutch bags are back in stock and at just £14.99 they are a great gift. With the new spring colours just launched your Mum will look right on trend on a night out with the girls!
2. For something a little more everyday, there is a new shoulder bag that is great for holding all the clutter us girls love to carry around. Along with the essentials of purse, phone and lipgloss, you just don’t know when you are going to need those spare tights, mini dry shampoo, sunglasses (even though its raining)… you get the picture. Whatever “emergency” additions you like to carry around, there’s plenty of room in these great new bags.
3. If bags aren’t your Mum’s thing, then perhaps a new scarf is more her style? There is a selection of scarves available at Filigree Heart, but my new favourite is the Katie Loxton Stars scarf in soft grey. The fabric is so soft to touch, you’d think it was much more expensive than the £16.99 that is costs.
Check out all of the Fashion Accessories here.
Gifts for Home Lovers….
If you’re after something a little more homely, then can I suggest one of these.
1. The new Caroline Gardner Floral Watering Can is so pretty. It’s beautiful printed floral design over the cream enamel make this a cute addition to the kitchen, and has a real springtime feel.
2. Rather than giving or sending flowers, why not look to give a floral gift that will last forever. The floral stems at Filigree Heart are specially selected to look as real as possible. The most popular at the moment are the Magnolia which are available in pink or cream. Just a couple of stems in a carefully selected vase can make a real statement. Shop the full Floral Collection here.
3. If your Mum is into scented candles, and all things fragranced then the Katie Loxton Scented candles and reed diffusers make a great gift. Boxed and ready to be wrapped up! With plenty of different fragrances to choose from, there’s something for everyone in the Filigree Heart Candle Collection
Hopefully this gives you some help in choosing your perfect present. Remember that Mother’s Day is all about showing your Mum that you appreciate her and all the help and support she gives you and the rest of your family. Enjoy choosing the perfect present and I hope all your Mum’s enjoy being pampered on Mother’s Day! x